Invicta IT Ltd
Tel: 0870 22 44 894
Please take the time to review this document.
We will collect and process information in accordance with the following policies:
1. We respect your personal information and undertake to comply with applicable Data Protection legislation.
2. All data collected from you will be transmitted to servers where it will be processed.
3. We confirm that any personal details which you provide to us, (or which are available on public registers) from which we can identify you, are held in accordance with our Data Protection Registration Notification. When you register your details with us, we consider the information you input as private.
4. Collecting information provides specific benefits to our website visitors. Collecting your information will allow us to process your order and to better advise you of goods and services that may be of interest to you.
5. We use the information for the following purposes:
1. processing any order or enquiry from you
2. processing your interest in us, whether as a potential employee or customer or supplier
3. for statistical purposes to improve the services we provide
4. to administer our business
5. to notify you of topics that may be of interest to you
6. completing or supporting any transaction or activity you have with us
7. research and development
8. tailoring the website for its visitors
9. analysis and reporting
10. to build records of individual visitors
11. contacting our visitors for promotion of the site or products
12. to help us prevent fraudulent transactions. In the event that your personal information is no longer used by us for the purposes outlined in these policies, we will delete it except insofar as it is necessary to retain such information to comply with other relevant or applicable law.
7. In the event that your personal data becomes untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or in any event, you have the right to gain access to your personal data and may rectify the same.
8. In the event that you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, please write to us c/o The Data Protection Controller at the address stated above, stating your full name, address, your e-mail address and your day time contact phone number and notify us that you no longer wish to receive promotional material from us.
10. We allow our visitors to access their own information where this relates to account and order processing information. (For example, users can access things such as their online account details).
12. You agree that you do not object to us, or such third parties contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999 or the equivalent under local applicable law.
13. You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities, to provide your user information and/or information concerning your activities whilst using this web site we shall do so. We also reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to third parties where a complaint arises concerning your use of this web site, and that use is deemed by us inconsistent with these terms.
14. We may use "cookies" and other software so as to be able to build up a profile of your interests and preferences and this may be used by us to develop and operate our business.
15. We may disclose to third parties aggregated data on the use of this web site or our services, provided that a single individual is not identifiable in such data.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All account information you use or supply on Invicta IT's Web site when ordering or tracking products is completely secure. We use the most advanced encryption technology to protectyou from unauthorised use of information supplied on our Web site.
Further information about cookies:-
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are.
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Two types of cookies are used on the Website:
- Session Cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you close the browser.
- To allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information.
- To help us recognise you as a unique visitor (by way of a randomly generated number) when you return to the Website and to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same advertisements repeatedly.
- Within research surveys to ensure you are not invited to complete a questionnaire too often or after you have already done so.
- To track whether advertisements are clicked on by users.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of the Website if cookies are disabled. For information about how to disable cookies in your browser please visit the About Cookies website.